Taking the stress out of moving
Buying or selling a house is a complicated task involving vendors, purchasers, and estate agents and ploughing through reams of paperwork and legal jargon. Having a competent and professional conveyancing solicitor like Woodgate & Co can help simplify this process. We provide a friendly, efficient and helpful legal service to assist you with the sale of your home and purchase of an alternative property. We can make a stressful experience proceed as smoothly as possible. We can also assist if you need to change your mortgage or transfer your property into joint names as well as first registration at the Land Registry.
Woodgate & Co’s conveyancing executive will carry out the following tasks on your behalf:
- Liaising with your vendor’s and/or purchaser’s conveyancing solicitors, chasing outstanding documents and ensuring the move runs to your agreed timescale;
- Identifying potential problem areas, raising enquiries on your behalf and ensuring they receive satisfactory replies;
- Explaining legal jargon to you with regard to documents such as title deeds;
- Ensuring that contracts and leases for leasehold properties are legal and querying any potentially problematic area;
- Examining your survey and asking questions regarding any areas of concern;
- Ensuring you have a record of exactly what will be included in the sale;
- If you would like to discuss your Conveyancing requirements, free of charge, please contact
The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
The Law Society has set up a new quality scheme for solicitors who deal with buying and selling property. We are a member of the CQS, which means that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.